Wednesday, July 14, 2010

:: Tool 10

1. Discuss some of the free educational apps you reviewed.

Weather Bug
It shows live, local weather conditions and forecasts . I also includes National Weather Service
alerts, radar maps with zoom feature, etc.

USA Fact book
All 50 US states facts with description. It tells USA basic facts about the country in general.

Hear Planet
It delivers location information around the world.

3D Sun
It shows images and videos from the Sun in 3D.

There are so many applications that I am sure that everyday I will find something else for our students. I would apply this tools according to the lesson given. For example, when talking about the Sun our Star, they can interact with the I-Phones and find interesting facts.

All this applications could be use in my classroom either during Math or Science time and as a workstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment