Sunday, July 18, 2010

:: Tool 11 Reflections

1. I like all of them. In all my blogs I did comment how I will apply them in the classroom. For the beginning of the year I want to plan to introduce this tools to my students as well as talk about the Digital Citizenship expected for the year.

2. I think learning is going to be totally engaging. I am sure that our students will love technology. Nowadays, this is the least that we can do for our students in order to set them ready for their everyday life. It is a must, I am glad the district is coming up with this.

3. Diing, google docs and google reader surprised me. I was not aware of the tool and I find it extremely helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finished 11 Tools! This school year is going to be exciting for our students.

    ReplyDelete